FOCUS Assessment and Interpretation
Thank you for submitting the consent form, however to purchase the service you must click below and choose the FOCUS Assessment & Interpretation Appointment.
The computer requirements to take the Assessment are:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+ or MAC OS X 10.8+ CPU 1 GHZ or faster (We recommend a 3rd generation Intel Core i3 or later)
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Graphics Card: DirectX9 or later with Shader Model 3.0 support. Please make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB
- Anti-Virus Software: If your anti-virus blocks the installation of the FOCUS app then kindly disable your anti-virus temporarily to complete the installation.
General Rules for the Participant:
- The FOCUS assessment is not standardized for individuals with Asperger’s syndrome, Autism or any other brain related disorder however these individuals can still take the assessment.
- Individuals who suffer from Epilepsy will not be affected by the assessment since there no flickering lights, but we do require that you complete an Indemnity Form.
- The home test takes 30 minutes (ten minutes is a demonstration) and 20 minutes for the full assessment portion.
- Ideally, assessments should not take place after 1 pm.
- Your birth date is required to compare your results to people of your age group.
- This Assessment includes a live 20-minute zoom chat interpretation of the results.
No claims, representations or warranties, whether express or implied, are made by both our companies as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of the companies’ products that are recommended on our website. Furthermore, our company accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of the ‘products’ made by the manufacturers of recommended products.